Sensor Chip CM5, pack of 3
The most versatile chip available – the first choice for immobilization via -NH2, -SH, -CHO, -OH or -COOH groups.
- Use for immobilization via -NH2, -SH, -CHO, -OH, or -COOH groups.
- Suitable for ligand fishing.
- Suitable for high capacity capture.
- Supports a wide range of immobilization levels.
- Attach proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates or small molecules.
Matrix: carboxymethylated dextran covalently attached to a gold surface. Molecules are covalently coupled to the sensor surface via amine, thiol, aldehyde or carboxyl groups. Interactions involving small organic molecules, such as drug candidates, through to large molecular assemblies or whole viruses can be studied. A high binding capacity gives a high response, advantageous for capture assays and for interactions involving small molecules. High surface stability provides accuracy and precision and allows repeated analysis on the same surface.